Unlike most online gambling sites that require individuals to open separate accounts, Neteller only requires you to have one account with them. Nevertheless, Neteller is not available in some countries. That means you have to start by ensuring that you are a resident of one of the countries it currently serves. Once you have established that you are really a resident of a qualified country, you will then need to input some personal data to initiate a Neteller account.
The data include the following:
- Full name, address and phone number
- Gender and birth date
- Answer to a security question
Verifying Your Account
To verify your Neteller Account, you will receive an email through the address you just provided. After the verification, they will require you to enter necessary financial information. The initial registration process is the first step towards your Neteller and online gambling experience.
How Do I Make a Deposit?
Neteller offers several options to account holders to deposit money into their accounts. The options include the following:
- Ukash – This option allows users to transfer funds from vouchers they have bought. The transaction is instant and you are not needed to pay anything.
- Local Bank Deposits – This involves transferring funds from your bank account to Neteller account (performed inside the bank). Also, no fees apply with local bank deposits. However, clearing times vary and are not instant.
- Instant Bank Deposits – Your financial institution transfers funds to Neteller through online banking services. Fees apply though the rates vary and the transaction is instant.
- Visa/MasterCard – This is an easy and instant transfer from one of these credits cards to Neteller. A fee of 1.75% applies for each transaction.
- International Bank Transfer – No fees apply here. However, the time needed to complete the transaction is between two to five business days.
- Visa Debit Card – You transfer funds to your account for free and instantly.
Neteller offer up to five withdrawal options to our account holders. These are:
- Net prepaid card
- Bank transfer
- Bank draft
- Member wire
The time taken from the time you carry out a withdrawal to the moment you receive the money may be up to 14 business days. And if you receive currency that is different from the one noted in your account, foreign exchange fee will apply as well.
All in all, Neteller offers a secure way of transferring and withdrawing money to ensure you have fun playing online casino games. There is no better way of enjoying these games than when you are sure that you can trust your financial information with a reputable company like Neteller.