Before you finalize the idea of having artificial turf in your lawn it is very important to double check if your place or HOA allows artificial turf and the kind of turf that you need to choose. In most of the cities and HOAs, it is allowed to have turf in the backyard but it also comes with certain restriction when it comes to the front yard. You must select artificial grass that meets with the guidelines and rules of HOA.
In order to buy the best artificial turf one must take care of a few facts which are mentioned below:
- Start with checking for the proper certification of the grass.
- The installers must be licensed and have experience in installing artificial grass as the most important part is installing. Look for an experienced company.
- Check for artificial turf that meets the requirement like a person has a dog or wants artificial grass for aesthetic purpose. There are different grasses available for each type of need.
- Look for pet-friendly turf if you have dogs, pets or children around the place.
- One should consider artificial turf that comes with heat reduction technology with it that is beneficial during the summer season. That ensures pets or children don’t get burning paws or feet.
- For an aesthetic purpose, there is no need to get one with heat reduction technology.
- Consider the height of the grass example gets one with artificial grass in inches like one two or three according to your choice.
- Infill is another necessary thing to consider if you are planning to buy artificial grass. There are high chances that an infill will come from rubber of burned out tire which is also linked to many health concerns. Hence, it is recommended to use sand silica, thatch, Envirofill, silica or subangular silica as infill choice.
- Check online for the reviews and experience people have shared about the artificial grass and after reading the reviews it will be easy to select artificial grass that will last longer and can beat another turf in the market.